Standard Laser Rubber
Standard laser rubber is in our offer since the very beginning.
This is the first type of laser rubber, launched on the international market in 1998. Over a span of over ten years standard laser rubber has won the trust and approval of worldwide users.
- can be engraved and cut with any type of CO2 laser
- suitable for any type of stamp mounts
- good for single color and multi color stamps
- good whenever there is no need to use the odorless rubber
- alcohol and water based inks resistance
- outstanding engraving and impression quality
- budget friendly
- Available size: A4, A3*
- Thickness: 2.3mm**
- Hardness: 60ºSh A (+/- 5º) /20ºC
- Pack incl: 10 pcs
- Weight: 2.2 kg
* any other size available on request
** other thickness available: 1mm, 1.5mm, 2.8mm, 3.3mm, 6mm, different thickness available on request
Ready laser rubber is packed in naturally recycled cartons.
- folded, not glued boxes
- produced from recycled paper
- not colored
- for further use or combustion
- every rubber sheet is separated by paper – to prevent rubber from sticking together
We have boxes in two options:
1. Blanc, with no information on the box
2. With our logo and PRODUCT TECHNICAL INFORMATION
Our rubber is the only one available with a side-edge option
- the edges are used as a fold, which helps fixing.
- margins contain a short description of the product and manufacturing date code.