No smell laser rubber
Ready for Laser presents an improved version of the No Smell laser rubber. The unique no smell laser rubber is intended to make work easier and more pleasant. This kind of rubber does not emit any smell while it is being engraved. Working with this rubber will cause no nuisance for the neighbourhood or laser operator.
The latest version of No Smell laser rubber has the following improvements:
- one side is roughened to absorb the ink better
- less residue after laser processing
- better and faster cleaning after engraving.
- free of smell
- high resistance to alcohol and water - based inks
- suitable for any type of stamp mounts
- suitable for single - colour and multi - color stamps
- outstanding engraving and impression quality
- Available sizes: A4, A3 *
- Thickness: 2.3mm **
- Hardness: 60ºSh A (+/- 5º) / 20ºC
- Packing unit: 10 pieces
- Weight: 2.2 kg
* other sizes available on request
** other available thicknesses: 1mm, 1.5mm, 2.8mm, 3.3mm, 6mm, special thicknesses on request
Ready laser rubber is packed in naturally recycled cartons.
- folded, not glued boxes
- produced from recycled paper
- not colored
- for further use or combustion
- every rubber sheet is separated by paper – to prevent rubber from sticking together
We have boxes in two options:
- Blanc, with no information on the box
- With our logo and PRODUCT TECHNICAL INFORMATION
Our rubber is the only one available with a side-edge option!
- the edges are used as a fold, which helps fixing.
- margins contain a short description of the product and manufacturing date code.