ECO LINE LASER RUBBER
Try the new and improved ECO Line laser rubber!
Ready for Laser presents an improved version of the Eco Line laser rubber. Eco Line is an environmentally-friendly laser engraving rubber brand, and is made from organic components.
The latest version of ECO Line laser rubber has the following improvements:
- one side is roughened to absorb the ink better
- lower particulate emission
- brighter colour
None of the other superior qualities have changed:
- superior engraving quality
- manufactured from organic components
Available size: A4
Hardness: 60° Sh A ( +/-5°) /20°C
Packaging unit: 10 pcs
Weight: 2.2 kg
Ready laser rubber is packed in naturally recycled cartons.
- folded, not glued boxes
- produced from recycled paper
- not colored
- for further use or combustion
- every rubber sheet is separated by paper – to prevent rubber from sticking together
We have boxes in two options:
- Blanc, with no information on the box
- With our logo and PRODUCT TECHNICAL INFORMATION
Our rubber is the only one available with a side-edge option.
- the edges are used as a fold, which helps fixing.
- margins contain a short description of the product and manufacturing date code.
Certificate confirms our rubber's eco-friendly properties.